Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Time of Crisis

Malacanan Palace
10 June 2009

Countrymen. Usually I figure stuff on my own. I am pretty good at it, finding solutions to problems that seem to go out of hand. But this, this thing that happened to me, I need help.

SOMEONE CHANGED MY EMAIL ADDRESS ON MY FRIENDSTER ACCOUNT. IT HAS BEEN HACKED.

Honestly, I don't care about the account. I'm on FACEBOOK anyway. But I'm just worried about what this asswipe would do. He could use this account to send messages to my friends, post malicious crap on my account etc. etc.

I'm probably just paranoid but what if this shit leads to other stuff that are 100000x more important? bank account information, emails...stuff like that.

Now I ask you...what can I do? Is there anything?

Please help.

(Sgd.) H.E. President of the Philippines

1 comment:

  1. Report this to the Friendster administrator.I never trusted this social network, it looks cheap and vulnerable. And now this, my hunch was right after all.Also don't forget to have a firewall.Try Online Armor.Also Secunia checks and updates all your software for any vulnerabilities.Aside, from regular scans,I change (free)anti-virus every now and then - like Kaspersky, Norton,etc. Norton is easy on your computer resources.If u can, get two anti-virus programs.

    ReplyDelete